Let’s face it, as travel professionals, our marketing efforts need to pay off. We don’t have time to waste!
There seems to be so much to stay on top of in today’s ever-changing social world, on top of the fact that travel is back and we are busy taking care of our client’s needs.
One of the best ways to grab the attention of our potential travel clients on Instagram is with Reels. But once you put the time and energy into creating a Reel, you’ll want to get the most out of it so you can get leads for your travel business.
Repurpose Instagram Reels with these 5 simple strategies
Here are a few ways to repurpose your travel Reels and have them work for you long after you post them:
- Share the Reel post in your Instagram Stories and then add it to your appropriate Highlight
- Post the Reel on Facebook or Tiktok using a trending music
- Pin the post to your profile. If your Reel is one of your top-performing posts, pin it so that it is the first thing your followers or visitors see.
- Edit clips or put two or three pieces of existing Reels together to create a new Reel
- Recycle them! Post them again in a few months with trending music — especially those that produced the most reach, new likes, or profile visits.
Instagram Reels Tips
- Write a caption and CTA (call-to-action)
- Use relevant hashtags
- Use your Insights to post them at times when your audience is most active
- Create Reel covers in Canva or Instagram Stories rather than choosing a cover from the Reel. I recommend using photos of you and a title in a bright color.
- Use the new interactive stickers.