Without a shadow of a doubt, 2022 is the year of the destination wedding and travel specialist!
There has never been a better time to maximize the need for your specialties and services, but the question is ARE YOU READY?
Here’s a quick checklist and training to make sure you’re ready to get leads and new clients for your wedding and travel business.
There are 3 things I believe you need to have in place to be ready for the wedding season
- Get clear on your ideal client
- Craft a marketing message that speaks to that ideal client
- Have a lead magnet or two
- Have the lead magnet call to action be to schedule a consult
- Email sequence
- Create a process for your potential client to schedule with you including a form on your website that links to a calendar
- Have your consultation format prepared, including questions
- Have your list of services created
- Have your contract made
- Have a way to invoice your customer for your professional planning fee