Creating a lead magnet is one of the most effective tools you can use to grow your travel business and get hired by quality destination wedding couples.
But… Not all lead magnets are created equally. In this post, I’m going to share with you the checklist I use to create an irresistible lead magnet that gets you destination wedding bookings.
This blog post is for you if you’re struggling to create a free offer that will get your ideal wedding couple to opt-in and you want a shortcut to creating a perfect lead magnet for your destination wedding couple-attraction funnel!
Irresistible Lead Magnet Checklist: Ingredients and Substance
Beyond having a kick-butt, drool-worthy, compelling title, let’s breakdown the substance of your lead magnet and create a checklist:
- Your cover page should have the title of your lead magnet and an image of you as an author.
- Immediately share the main belief and how it benefits the reader.
- Introduce yourself with your history and experience to showcase that you are the expert.
- Before diving into the “meat” of your freebie, have an overview page to keep the reader excited.
- Have your teaching points that will back up the main belief we talked about earlier. 3-7 teaching points are good.
- Have a thank you page that also leads them to realize that they need your help.
- Have a soft offer/call to action with a button graphic to take the next natural step (schedule a consultation).
- Share your social icons on the last page (but not prominently as we want the call to action to be what they click).
- Put your website at the bottom of at least every other page.
If you want a step-by-step example of exactly how to construct a lead magnet PDF or video presentation with templates that have all the above checklist items, then do yourself a favor and grab our Perfect Lead Magnet Blueprint. You can thank me later!
Now, let’s get those honeymoon and destination wedding leads rolling into your travel business!