It’s now 2023, and the new engagement is in full swing!
It’s time you stop being the best-kept secret to the thousands of newly engaged couples looking to plan a destination wedding or honeymoon.
2023 Content Jump-Start
This content strategy is the single most effective way to…
- Bring awareness to wedding couples of the services you offer
- Grows your authority & influence with wedding couples
- Demonstrates to wedding couples that you can solve their challenges
- Builds up a following wedding couples & travelers around your business
- Increases your conversion & booking rates
ALL without spending a dime on advertising!
The Bicycle Wheel of Content
I love to use this analogy but think of your content marketing as a bicycle wheel. You will always start with a core piece of content. Usually, I recommend a blog article on your website, because your blog will be the “hub” of your tire. This is where your content will live and be the landing spot for wedding couples to engage with your articles.
The “spokes” of the tire are all of the different ways you will share with the world your newest article or video. This includes putting it on your social media channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Pinterest, Podcasts, YouTube, etc. You get the point.
But you don’t publish your entire blog post on those channels, you publish the most compelling pieces of your blog, designed to get their attention and get them to click back to the original blog post on your blog.
The “rim & tire” is where your wedding couples hang out online looking for help and solutions to planning their destination wedding and honeymoon.
- Have a regular piece of content that is published online. This is known as the “hub”. This can be a blog post, a video, a podcast, a Facebook Live, etc.
- Engaged couples will Google a question they need to be answered to move them forward in their destination wedding or honeymoon planning.
- Google shows your “hub” content to the couple and they immediately become aware of you as a potential answer to their question.
- Having a “hub” content is so important because you have to have a place for your wedding couples to “park” on. I really like blogs for this, because it also brings wedding couples to your website, which is your online agency.
- Once you have your “hub” content, then you will want to create your “spoke” content. Your spoke content is going to be your social media posts on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest pins, Reels, Stories, YouTube videos, etc.
When you follow this content strategy, you will get wedding couples searching online for help with planning their destination wedding or honeymoon finding your content, and visiting your website, and if they like what they see, they will think of you FIRST when deciding to hire someone to help them plan & book their dream trip.